- Students should arrive at the school on time, i.e. 1:00pm on Saturdays, and leave on time, i.e. 3:00pm. No arriving late, leaving early, or absent for the session. If there is any reason, e.g. due to illness or out of the town, parent should apply for an absence to the tutor beforehand.
- Student should prepare well for the session. If need to go to toilet, this should normally be done before the lesson or during the break time.
- Student should listen and follow tutor’s instruction, obey the class rules without disturbing the lesson, and complete the work assigned by tutor.
- Student should keep safe. Risky items such as knife are not allowed to bring to the classroom. During the break time, it is not permitted to leave the school premises. Students shouldn’t be chasing each other, especially with sharp objects which can cause injury.
- Student should keep the school property and area in good and tidy order. It is not permitted to write on table, chair, or walls etc.. If, under tutor’s permission, using anything in the classroom, it should be put back to the original place.
- Student should not eat food in the school classroom or corridor. Any rubbish should be put into the rubbish bin.
- The school reserves the right to change the interpretation of the above rules and disciplines, and the right to change above rules. For those students who disobey the rules and severely disturb the class the school will issue a warning and also contact the parents. If the student still doesn’t improve his/her behaviour, he/she will be expelled from the school.
File for download: